The PSR-E463 is the best beginner and student level keyboard for performing various styles of music, from the latest hits to vinyl favourites. It features a 61-key touch responsive keyboard with powerful on-board speakers and easy-to-use professional features like assignable Live Control dials, Quick Sampling, the Groove Creator and a USB Audio Recorder.
Quick Sampling - The possibilities are endless
The easy to operate Quick Sampling feature means you can capture and play back your favourite sounds direct from the keyboard by using the AUX input.
Groove Creator - Make music like a DJ
You can perform the latest musical styles from the keyboard like a DJ - lay down a beat, tweak the groove, adjust the mix and get the party started!
High Sound Quality - The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires you
We have a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-E463 features a comprehensive library of 758 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
Real-time backing tracks
235 Auto Accompaniment Styles provide real-time backing tracks based on the chords you play.
Worldwide EDM Content
The onboard Groove Creator supports western EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and various worldwide EDM grooves, allowing you to find just what you're looking for.
High performance performance features
- 6W + 6W amplifiers drive the high-definition 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers, offering stunning clarity and detail
- Intuitive Live Control Knob interface
- Change sounds on-the-fly by switching the effect destination!
- Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer
- 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance
- The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life
- Target button supports quick target change of effect destination
Experience instant inspiration with the PSR-E463's Arpeggiator. It's Hold Mode and allocated key-range help keep your hands on the keys rather than the buttons, allowing you to improvise over the patterns. The 150 included Arpeggio patterns adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play on the keyboard allowing for almost limitless creativity.
Click Here for PSRE463 Brochure & Specifications