1. Damage or short delivery must be noted at the time of delivery to the couriers on their
paperwork marked on:-
a/ Goods Damaged/Packaging Damaged (Should the packaging of a parcel look damaged the
customer should accept delivery and inform us within 24 hours whether or not the product is
damaged). b/ Short Delivery - 1 parcel missing etc
2. In-stock items will be delivered within 2-3 working days. Delivery dates quoted are indicative
and not guaranteed. No liability will be accepted for delay in delivery.
3. Please note that all shipping costs quoted are for delivery to UK Mainland only*. A separate
delivery cost can be quoted or will be indicated at the checkout to all other destinations other than
actual UK mainland.
4. Digital pianos will delivered boxed (unless otherwise stated) via a courier service, unassembled to your front door. You must contact us and arrange for an upgraded delivery service if anything different from this is required. A two person delivery is available at extra cost, please ask for
5. Large, heavy unboxed items such as Upright & Grand Pianos, which require a specialist
delivery service, will be quoted on an individual basis. Please contact us for details.
6. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. For online purchases, your rights to return goods are protected under the Distance Selling
Directive. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, email or write to us within 7
working days of receiving delivery with your request to cancel - a telephone call is not sufficient.
Return it by an insured delivery method within 14 days in 'as new condition' with all original packaging intact, assuming that the goods have not been used and are in their original condition, a full refund will be given. Cranes Music Ltd reserves the right to the right to charge a minimum fee of 15% of the purchase price in cases where the goods are not returned to us as previously described.
The buyer however will pay all delivery charges involved including delivering and returning the
product. (please note that ex-demo equipment and second-hand equipment is not covered by this
8. Should a product be found to be faulty within 28 days of purchase, on all digital pianos we will
arrange for an engineer to visit on site and repair the product, we will on all other products collect
free of charge and will replace that product free of charge. After this time it will be the buyers
obligation to return the product to our repairers at the buyers expense (apart from on site
guarantee where we will arrange an engineer to call).
9. I agree to receive promotional emails and postal information from time to time.
*Excludes Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands,
Republic of Ireland