Delivery & Returns Information
In-stock items will be delivered within 1-3 working days. Delivery dates quoted are indicative and not guaranteed. No liability will be accepted for delay in delivery.
1. Damage or short delivery must be noted at the time of delivery to the couriers on their paperwork marked on:-
a/ Goods Damaged/Packaging Damaged (Should the packaging of a parcel look damaged the customer should accept delivery and inform us within 24 hours whether or not the product is damaged). b/ Short Delivery - 1 parcel missing etc
2. In-stock items will be delivered within 1-3 working days. Delivery dates quoted are indicative and not guaranteed. No liability will be accepted for delay in delivery.
3. Please note that all shipping costs quoted are for delivery to UK Mainland only*. A separate delivery cost can be quoted or will be indicated at the checkout to all other destinations other than actual UK mainland.
4. Digital pianos will be delivered boxed (unless otherwise stated) unassembled to your ground floor premises. You must contact us and arrange for an upgraded delivery service if anything different from this is required. Where the product ordered is a Digital piano, please make provision to assist the driver with delivery - in order to keep the delivery cost to a minimum, our courier provides a one person delivery. Two person delivery is available at extra cost, please ask for details.
5. Large, heavy unboxed items such as Upright & Grand Pianos, which require a specialist delivery service, will be quoted on an individual basis. Please contact us for details.
6. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
7. For online purchases, your rights to return goods are protected under the Distance Selling Directive. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, email or write to us within 7 working days of receiving delivery with your request to cancel - a telephone call is not sufficient. Return it by an insured delivery method within 14 days with all original packaging intact, assuming that the goods have not been used and are in their original condition, a full refund will be given. The buyer however will pay all delivery charges involved including delivering and returning the product. (please note that ex-demo equipment and second-hand equipment is not covered by this policy).
8. Returns - It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the package is returned to us in its original packaging.
9. Should a product be found to be faulty within 28 days of purchase, on all digital pianos we will arrange for an engineer to visit on site and repair the product, we will on all other products collect free of charge and will replace that product free of charge. After this time it will be the buyers obligation to return the product to our repairers at the buyers expense (apart from on site guarantee where we will arrange an engineer to call).
10. I agree to receive promotional emails and postal information from time to time.
*Excludes Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland