All of Yamaha's acoustic pianos are built to incredibly high standards of design and build quality but their handcrafted pianos raise the bar in terms of craftsmanship and playability. The SU118C is no exception to this, with the ability to convey every nuance of playing.
- Durably crowned spruce soundboards, reinforced by full-length ribs, provide superior sound projection over an extended lifespan.
- Solid case construction enhances resonance and sustain.
- Carefully crafted strings and hammers deliver exceptional tonal purity
- Acclaimed Yamaha action mechanism offers a light, responsive feel and broad dynamic range.
- Keys are individually weighted, leveled and balanced for uniform touch across the keyboard.
- Action tolerances of as little as 0.05 mm ensure precise, dependable, trouble-free performance.
- Laminated hardwood pinblocks and lathe-cut tuning pins hold pitch securely and resist loosening.
- Backframe construction provides unyielding support for 20 tons of string tension.
- A time-tested arrangement of strings and tuning pins further enhances stability.
- Meticulous material selection, testing and processing ensure quality throughout.
- Advanced production facilities utilise state-of-the-art precision technologies.
- Stringent quality control ensures that every Yamaha piano is built to last.
- Carefully crafted cabinetry meets the standards of the finest furniture.
- A full range of styles and finishes complement any interior.
- Strong, durable finish materials resist ageing and accidental damage.
Wood for the soundboard is meticulously selected for the quality and clarity of its sound reproduction.
Full, Vibrant Bass
The SU118 bass string is custom-made for extended depth and resonance in the lower registers.
Advanced Hammer Design
Specially designed hammers make for a cleaner, richer tonality and superior responsive control.
Finely Tuned Action Performance
The superb action is precisely regulated for absolute balance and incredibly sensitive response.
Please Check Availability Instore